- 1 Configuration
- 2 Product Editions
- 3 Trial Version
- 4 Licensing
- 4.1 Does the single user license allow for both a desktop and laptop installation?
- 4.2 My computer is used by several people. Do I need a multi-user license?
- 4.3 Can I transfer my license to a different computer?
- 4.4 I need to reinstall the software, but my license key has reached its activation limit.
- 4.5 Can I use the software on a computer that is not connected to the internet?
- 5 Ordering
- 5.1 How can I order VoceVista Video and Overtone Analyzer?
- 5.2 What happens after I place an order?
- 5.3 What happens if I lose my license key?
- 5.4 What happens if I lose the setup program for my full version?
- 5.5 Can I upgrade my existing license to a higher edition?
- 5.6 Where is my invoice?
- 5.7 My organization is tax exempt. How do I make an order?
- 6 Updates
- 7 Installation
- 8 Documentation
- 9 Troubleshooting
Is there a mobile version for smartphones and tablets?
What is the difference between Overtone Analyzer and VoceVista Video?
What happened to Overtone Analyzer Live?
What happened to Overtone Analyzer Premium?
My trial has expired, but I didn’t actually have time to look at the program.
However, if you want to install the software on multiple computers that are used by different people at the same time, each person needs their own license. If this is used in an organization or department, you can also consider a multi-user license.
Can I transfer my license to a different computer?
If you have a multi-user license, you will get access to a web interface where you can remotely revoke a license from a computer, even when the owner of that computer is unavailable or the computer in question is broken.
I need to reinstall the software, but my license key has reached its activation limit.
Can I use the software on a computer that is not connected to the internet?
Can I upgrade my existing license to a higher edition?
Where is my invoice?
My organization is tax exempt. How do I make an order?
Can I change my Overtone Analyzer for PC license to the Mac version?
I cannot install the software because of error messages during or after the installation.
Most likely not. We take great care to ensure that our software is clean. However, from time to time some virus scanners report a false positive. If this happens, please let us know and we will contact the vendor of the virus scanner to update their database. Please also make sure that your downloaded setup program for VoceVista Video is digitally signed by us and came from this website. If in doubt, please let us know where you downloaded the file so that we can verify it.
You can also download a PDF version of the user manual.